I've been waiting...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

 Grace turned one today.  Happy Birthday Grace!!!  I wish I could have celebrated it with you but here are some pictures of the next best thing, celebrating with family and friends. 


Pink cupcakes for everyone!  Thanks Mom!!




Look how Baby K has grown!!!



Silly gifts in the loot bags!
Playing Frisbee in the backyard




After the family left, my good friend Becky treated Grace and I out to ice cream at Dairy Queen!!  Nothing like ending a busy day with ice cream! Yum!

5 comments:

Ange said...

That's so cute Suzanne! soon you'll have so much to celebrate with your baby girl!

Jessie said...

Totally the cutest idea! I am going to "borrow" that in Sept. My little one will turn 3 without his family. ~nancy

Suzanne said...

Borrow away Nancy! When do you think you might travel?

dayna said...

Love how you even took her picture to DQ, so sweet.
On an unrelated topic, Blair just found out that your Mom used to be his teacher. Small world!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday grace!!!!!

posting from my kindle while gavin and i sit at a cafe on the beach and noah has a surf lesson. wish u were here for real!!

cant wait to read more posts,what an exciting time for you!
xoxo

nilia