I've been waiting...

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Baby Shower





how cute!!!

Marianne gave me a great China Travel Survival Kit!




Ladybug Nightlight

Panda Bear from my mom, the bear collector


What's wrong Patti, are you bored? sad? or just confused???

Even the dog had a good time, waiting for a nibble to drop off peoples' plates
I've been lucky enough to have had two official baby showers this summer with good friends as well a small gathering of a few close friends that honoured my referral with a beautiful basket of baby items.  Both baby shower hosts did a great job of decorating for the party with Asian themes going on big time.  We ate lunch with chopsticks, had paper lanterns, pandas, bamboo and jade everywhere and loot bags with ladybug themed gifts in them.  I received some wonderful gifts and had a great time catching up with friends.  I think I have just about everything I could possibly need now to bring a baby home!  I'm so lucky!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was fun. It won't be long now will it! Patience pays off :) Starting to practice pack yet?

Little One said...

Hi Suzanne, we met at Robyn's when she hosted the SMC get together in March. I'm glad that I found your blog to follow. Best of luck to you as you meet your little girl. I can't wait to follow your journey.