I've been waiting...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Off!!!!!!

It's almost time to leave the house for the airport. Wow.  What a journey it's been.  Some of it not so pretty, as most of you know, but a journey none the less.  It's hard for me to believe I am finally here, bags packed and in the car, waiting to start a new journey.  Thank you to all who helped out these past couple of weeks, your thoughtfulness was much appreciated.  I had intended to post a snapshot of the entire journey through photos, from the day I mailed my original application to a finished baby's room.  However, the photos are on different cards and I've run out of time, so I will add to this post at a later time (I'm sure I will have time when I return??!!?? :)  So here are a few pictures of the baby's room in progress and finished.  Enjoy and I'll talk to you from China!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! SAFE JOURNEY :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! Safe trip and my thoughts and prayers are with you and Grace. Can't wait to see both of you.

Room looks amazing!!

Rachael xo

Jules and Danny said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to follow your blog while you travel. Prayers for a safe journey and a wonderful experience meeting and getting Grace. SOOOOO happy for both of you!