I've been waiting...

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pack-a-Palooza!!!!

Just finished packing what feels like an entire pharmacy into ziploc bags.  Here is what my bed looked like until an hour ago.....

And I didn't even purchase everything that was suggested, only what I thought I would actually use during the trip or later at home.  That's a lot of stuff, and you may notice there is not even one piece of clothing yet!!!!  How is all of that going to fit into one suitcase??!!!  Mom?  Dad?  Any room???

6 comments:

dayna said...

Best wishes on your trip Suzanne! Don't worry, whatever you forget to pack you can always buy in China. We had no problems finding what we needed.

Anonymous said...

We are all so excited for you Suzanne! What an amazing journey! have a safe flight and all the best!
We will be thinking of you!
Karen & Jamie
p.s. Now I now who I can get ziplocks from :)

Patiently waiting for Chayse said...

Have a safe journey!! Looking forward to following your blog! :)

Jules and Danny said...

So excited that you are actually packing! Yay!

Lisa said...

OMG! One Suitcase?? You'll figure it out! I think I have a photo of you with many, many bags for an overnight trip in Toronto! God Bless You, Suzanne...I look forward to meeting little Grace in person.

Suzanne said...

always the comedian Lisa!!! I think I was holding all your stuff if I remember correctly!!!!