I've been waiting...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toilet Paper

In the "just so you know" category.....  We are on Day 15 of this trip and I have finally remembered to take toilet paper into the squatty pottie/toilet with me every time today.  Yeah for small blessings!!!   For those of you who have never been to China before, there is no toilet paper in the stalls.  You need to pick it up for yourself out in the main area first before you go in.

Ok so I promised not to tell you every detail about my daughter's daily functions but I didn't make any promises about my own!



3 comments:

Karmen said...

Okay -- you don't know me, but I just found your blog through my friend Kelly who is also in China right now ... and I just laughed at your post, because I SOOO related to that post. I was a MESS in China! Your family is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com

Little One said...

Ha! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you, since I'll never make it to China!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord I'd heard of such toilets but had no idea. You're living the dream baby. Are you getting back soon? Full day kindergarten is kicking my butt!!

Nilia