I've been waiting...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We're Home!!!

Just a very quick post to let everyone know we're home.  Thanks for all the welcome wishes and phone calls.  I've stayed at my parents for the past 2 days, trying to get my Canadian legs back.  The jet lag has been a bit brutal for me, don't know why it's hit me so bad but I fell asleep 3 times just now waiting for the computer to start up!! It's only 7:30 pm.  So I won't be writing much more tonight however, I do have several posts ready to go and will post them over the next few days.  Be sure to scroll down through the past few days if you are interested in reading them because they will be fit into the blog according to the date they were written.  For tonight, I just wanted to let those of you stalking my house know that I am home now and settling in.  I will post again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Yay, you are home and with your baby girl! We are so happy for you both. The jet lag will go eventually and you will have all the time with baby Grace... Can't wait to meet her.

Catherine said...

Welcome home!! Ahh...home!

Like you I found the jet lag coming home to be much harder. I just decided to go with the flow and see how things went. We found a groove that fit us and I know this will happen for you and Grace too.

Welcome home!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Canada Grace!! You and your Mom are so lucky to have each other. May you have a long healthy and happy life together. Can't wait to meet you in person once things settle down.

Rachael, Emma & Oran xoxo

Anonymous said...

Soooo, it's safe to assume you have toilet paper....lol