I've been waiting...

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Chinese Symbol for Patience
So here I am now, at the Beginning of the End.  This symbol of patience will be what holds me together these last few days while I wait to see my little one's face.  I wonder so much.  Will she be big for her age?  Small?  Will she already be walking?  Crawling, sitting up on her own?  Will she be smiling in the picture?  Will she be quiet and shy or loud and boisterous like me?  Will she have hair that is wild and crazy like I so often see in referral photos?  All these questions I have, some of them may get answered, some I may not know for months yet.  I have patience (a little at least!!!) because I trust God will let everything play out in its right time.  That faith however does not mean the next few days are going to be easy to wait out!!!!  LOL

8 comments:

Catherine said...

You're ohsoclose!! Praying you hear something sooooon! Will your agency call you to let you know referrals have arrived or do you need to wait for translation to hear anything! Hopefully you've spent your very last weekend without details of Grace!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have the same question as Catherine above about the translation etc.
I can't believe the empty jar!! that must feel soooo good :)

The Redhead said...

I agree. . .God's plan is best, but sometimes a peek at them would help ;)
Good luck with the patience!

Anonymous said...

It's the beginning of the end of your wait but also the beginning of a whole new phase of this process too...all the wonderful years of joy you have ahead! Can't wait to see a pic. Is there a number I can call to tell them to hurry up???

Rachael xo

Anonymous said...

Loud and boisterous. Definitely!

Hurry up already!!!

Unknown said...

So exciting to finally know the child you have been waiting so long for! Congrats on reaching the end of one season and on starting a new one!
Kelly

Jules and Danny said...

Waiting and waiting! You will hear soon and see pictures and fall in love. We can't wait!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

The fun is about to begin... a whole new lot of fun.