I've been waiting...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank You

Wow.  I think I am out of words.  I know, I know, you who know me well are asking, "That can't be!!  When is Suzanne ever out of words????"  But I am.  I am just speechless this morning.  The blog comments and emails and well wishing and great thoughts sent by everyone yesterday was overwhelming and it has left me speechless except to say thank you!  I've waited over 6 years to hear those good wishes from all of you, and I know many of you have waited 6 years with me to say them, and I can't tell you what a great feeling that was to finally be able to say Thank You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear all the details about your daughter today or monday.
It is an amazing feeling and it keeps getting better. When you see that picture, well words can't describe....
marianne