I've been waiting...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome Back Mike and Tammy

Last night my fellow adoption friends Mike and Tammy arrived back in Canada with their new little one.  Catherine and I went to the airport to greet them home.  It was great to see all the family there at the airport with pink balloons and huge Welcome Home signs.  They even had t-shirts made up with Canadian and Chinese flags on them and baby M's photo.  Mike and Tammy looked a little exhausted from the flight but overall completely happy and excited.  Baby M was so cute and seemed to take it all in stride, sticking her tongue out while she looked around and I think I even saw a little smile sneak out once! Congratulations on becoming a family of three!!!!

On the rumour watch however, there was no new news yesterday.  What that means I don't know.  It could mean that referrals will be delayed and not come out next week.  It could mean that referrals will come out without any warning next week. It could mean that rumours will start next week and referrals come out the week after that.  It could mean..... well, you get the picture.  I wish I had a magic eight ball!!! Those things work don't they?!?  Anyone got a crystal ball???



2 comments:

Catherine said...

It was so wonderful to meet sweet Mhyia!!

These last days are tough! Hang in there friend. You're doing great!!!

The Redhead said...

There are some online magic 8 balls :) LOL! Though I'd always get "ask again later" :)
So happy for the new family! How wonderful to greet them at the airport and get to see the new little one. Hopefully it won't be too long before you and Grace are coming home as well!!!