I've been waiting...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time

Time.  Does it move quickly?  Does it move slowly?  Time is something I have too much of right now and yet not enough.  Right now it feels like I'm on a stop and go bus, in a hurry to get somewhere.  The minutes are ticking by like hours, the hours are moving at the speed of lightening!  One minute time is crawling by and I think this last month of waiting will never come to an end.  The next minute, time is slipping away and I am panicking about not being ready, about not doing some of the things on my Single-life Bucket List!  My friend Sandra did warn me about this in a comment a few weeks back!  I should have listened! 





To quote Albert Einstein:  When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- then it's longer than any hour. That's relativity!  




2 comments:

Catherine said...

Time is a funny thing isn't it?! I hope you're able to get lots done and at the same time it fly by until your referral. (But crawl at the same time for me as you'll find once Grace is home time moves at lightening speed!!)

The Redhead said...

That's like work for me, time goes so slowly, and then time at home whizzes by.
I notice how slowly the time seems to go before I can get started on this journey and yet a year has already flown by. I can hardly imagine what it will be like once it's "really" happening.
Hoping you get your single life bucket list done!!!