I've been waiting...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fly Stork! Fly!!

Fly Stork Fly!!!!!!  All that talk about patience yesterday?  Ya, well that's gone out the window!!!!  I just want some details!!!!!  I have my list of questions ready (thanks to Tammy!) and now I just keep waiting for that phone to ring.  It's so hard to concentrate on anything, a million questions and thoughts and fears are all swirling around in my head all day. It's hard to believe that after more than 2000 days of waiting, I am now down to just a few hours before I see your little face baby! Yahoo!!!

8 comments:

The Redhead said...

I can only imagine!
Well think you gave patience a go for those 2000+ days, you deserve to want to see her now :)
Can't wait for you to see the face of Grace after all this time.

Liz and Ava said...

So excited for you!

Liz and Ava said...

So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Patience :) I know, easier to say than do! Grace will be here soon!

Anonymous said...

What can I do to get your mind off it? I know I'm consumed with it so I can't imagine how you are. Hang in there!
Lisa

Catherine said...

Time to get those semaphore flags out and guide your stork in!!! Today? Tomorrow? Thursday?

ACK!!! Fly Storky Fly!!!

Leslie said...

I think this is the hardest part of of "labor". You are so close but it is totally out of your hands. Everything has been decided, your little one really exists somewhere across the world and you are a mom. Soon you will see your child's face. A moment you will not forget. I feel for you as referrals arrived around the world last year on 5/29 (Memorial Day weekend in the US) and I didn't receive the "call" until 6/1. I literally thought I would explode. Keep breathing.

dayna said...

Can't wait to see your baby's picture! Hope you hear something today. You must be going crazy waiting.