I've been waiting...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rumour Watch!

This is a post taken from Rumour Queen, where I go to hear news about upcoming referrals.


June 12th, 2012   Rumour Watch
We’re in the window of possibility, but the most likely date of arrival is a week from tomorrow. If they are to arrive in 8 days then the CCCWA should already be working on them, and that means there could be rumors any day now.

From me:
For those of you that don't get what that means, it means they are currently working on matching files and that I should start to hear rumours about a cut-off date (how many files they were able to match this month) by the end of this week.  Then, the most likely date that referrals will arrive will be next Wednesday.  Stay tuned folks, my posts will be coming at you fast and furious now!  Wow, I can't believe this is happening!!! 

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Wheee!!! Eagerly refreshing often! Praying for good news soon!

How long after your agency receives referrals to you anticipate your call? With Tammy it was almost a week. Is that normal for your agency?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It's so exciting, but I don't know how you can handle it. I guess it's like waiting for labour to happen, you know when it should come around and you just have to wait. Seeing how mine were all scheduled I didn't have to go through that, so I can't offer any advice. I'm thinking of you all the time (except when I 'm doing report cards), looking forward to counting down the days and following this portion of your journey!
Lisa

The Redhead said...

I am so happy for you! And excited as well :)
Your post titles have me thrilled before I even get to your blog ;)

Suzanne said...

Thanks guys! I expect I will get a call from my agency telling me referrals have arrived, but will probably not get any details from them at that point. I will have to wait for everything to be translated and sometimes that does take a week or so. It will be the longest week of my life I'm sure!!