I've been waiting...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Last Ride.....

Picture it.... the carnival guy is yelling...."Step right up foks, it's getting late.  The park will be closing sometime in the next 24 hours(??).  Come on with me for one last ride on the amazing Emotional Strollercoaster!"  
The park is about to close.... Can I really stand one last ride on this rollercoaster, letting my stomach flip and head spin again??  Ok, here I go, getting in the seat this morning, anyone want to join me???  Please remain seated and keep your hands and arms inside the train at all times.
Now I picture the guy saying.... "You want to go faster?  Faster?  FASTER?"  Like they do on those rides that just go around in circles over and over!  
I've likened my journey to a rollercoaster ride at an amusement park many times, hopefully this will be the last!  
And remember...do not get off until the train has come to a complete stop.

Will it be today that I finally see her face?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost there friend, almost there! What a great way to celebrate Canada Day, looking at the picture of your daughter. Marianne

Jules and Danny said...

So excited for you. At least it will be easier to function at school this last week... Praying you hear SOON.

Anonymous said...

Every morning I think...will this be the day that I bawl at work! I KNOW I will cry when I see her.

Thinking about it constantly.

xo

Rachael

The Redhead said...

I sure hope it is! Though I'm guessing you'll get on another coaster while you wait to travel to her, then bring her home, then through raising her--you better take some motion sickness tablets ;)
I really hope you see her sweet face today :)

Catherine said...

Praying TODAY is your day! GRACE day!!! Will be refreshing often although I know you'll have many you'll want to share the news with before posting here is my guess.

Strapped into the strollercoaster with you and here for the remainder! Screaming with excitement and arms over my head yelling, 'Wheeee!!! Grace is almost here!!!' My little munchkin is strapped in beside me and together we're excited for you and praying for both you and Grace today!