I've been waiting...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Keep Breathing.......

It's been 2294 days since my first meeting with my social worker to officially start this process.  It's so hard to believe that after all of those years of waiting I am now down to a few hours before I finally see her face.  I know today is the day, I just know it.  Breathe Suzanne, just breathe.

ps. My agency does not work on Fridays and we are heading into a long weekend, Monday everything will be closed, so it better be today or heads are gonna roll, man, heads are gonna roll!!!!! Just kidding, (sort of!!)  I will delete this part once my daughter can read!!!!!

9 comments:

B said...

Okay, seriously, how many days does translating take? It HAS to be TODAY! We are all waiting to see sweet Grace's face.

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Catherine said...

LOL!!! We understand your heart! You just want to see Grace and learn as much about her as you can! Minutes count at this point! Hoping TODAY is your day!!!

Anonymous said...

Not much longer Suzanne, you can do it! Don't you wish they'd just translate the name, date of birth and send you the photo - the rest of the information could follow later when it's translated!! Congratulations on becoming a mother

Anonymous said...

OK...You have to get that picture today! We want to see Grace too!

Hope that phone rings early this morning with all the details.

Tom, Marion and Samantha

Anonymous said...

If it's not today I will help you hunt them down! This is definitely cruel and unusual treatment.
Lisa

dayna said...

What's taking them so long?? Seriously, you are so close now, congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hoping for today! Congrats

The Redhead said...

Any news?!
So hope, for the sake of your sanity (lol), that you have already been staring longingly into your daughters eyes and memorizing her picture and soaking in all the information they have given you.

Anonymous said...

Suzanne ... Rockabye Sweet Baby Grace I can't wait to see her. Hold on... I hope you get her picture tonight. Norma