I've been waiting...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yeah for June!!!!!


And now it's June!  It is officially my Referral Month!!!!!!!  I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!!  It's pretty much all I think about these days.  Only a few more days/weeks to go before I finally become a mom!
To quote someone from my travel group,  it's ironic that we will be receiving our referrals after officially waiting 69 months.  When I submitted my paperwork the agency had quoted the wait as 6 -9 months.  From 6 -9 to 69, wow.  Funny how things work out eh!?  yeah, real funny.

6 comments:

Amy Ham said...

We are so excited for you...can't wait to hear the news!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Amy! I can't wait to hear the news as well!!!!!!

dayna said...

Cannot wait to see the picture of your baby!! Very excited for you Suzanne.

Catherine said...

So, so excited!! THIS is your month! Counting the DAYS with you!!!

Jules and Danny said...

I remember feeling that way. Every thought, every moment, everyTHING seemed to be focused on waiting for our little girl.
I am so happy that you are so close.

The Redhead said...

The numbers thing is pretty cool. . .even though the difference of the wait time is totally not!
How EXCITING!!!!!